THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#15 facts about Fatin

  • My full name, Fatin Nurizzati bt Faisal  (Fatin Faisal)
  • Born in 1992 and currently 20 years old right now
  • I’m a full time Office Management student
  • Really love my GUITAR so much
  • Hate when people using my things without my permission
  • Hate telling lies
  • Love my Hierah so much and also catsssss  & catssss
  • I don’t like to eat, but I love to eat (how come ??  o.O)
  • A person who really keep promises
  • Loves all my jubah & abaya
  • Trying to be tough even though I am not
  • Always smile even facing a big big big problems
  • Adore my mum sooo much
  • Love handbags & watches much much much
  • Never underestimate the power of a girl who knows what she wants







No comments:

Post a Comment